Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Bold New Partnership!



New partners in crime. Left to Right: Cairo booker/music intern Ian Judd and blogger Jason Baxter.


As a longtime fan and supporter of Cairo, I’m very stoked to announce that I’ll now be contributing to the Cairo blog, making sure it’s updated regularly with show announcements, band previews, aggregated content like videos and photos from past Cairo events, and anything else related to Seattle’s finest vintage store/venue space. Some of you may be familiar with my blogging for the Stranger’s Line Out music blog, or my music coverage for Tacoma’s the Weekly Volcano. Absolutely none of you will be familiar with my writing for the Edmonds-Woodway Wireless newspaper from 2003-2005.

Cairo’s got a lot of exciting stuff going on right now, and the next two months in particular are going to be chock full of insane shows that I can’t wait to start spilling the beans on.

With that little introduction now out of the way, it’s time I got started spreading the word…

Positive vibes,

-Jason Baxter

No comments: