Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Column! Fashion Photo Blog.

Hey friends!
Cairo will now be posting photos and short interviews of friends/artists/bands in the local community.
All interviewees are dressed (mostly!) in Cairo fashions and photographed in-store.

First up, Marius Mazilu of Eel Eater and Romanian fame.



Sign:
I’m a Leo.

Born/Raised:
I was born in Romania, but I grew up in Burien.

Current favorite Seattle band:
I guess... M. Women?

Favorite PNW band:
Botch!

First Concert:
The last RKCNDY show in ‘99… Blood Brothers played with Kill Sadie, Botch, and Bali Girls.

Most memorable show ever:
Probably Oops! The Tour in 2002. It was the first time I saw Lightning Bolt.

*Shirt, Jacket, Belt, and Boots courtesy of Cairo.


Photos/Interview by Liv.

1 comment:

Groupdmt said...

I really appreciate the idea behind this great post.You are doing a fine job.Keep it up.
coloration photo